Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday, March 6th / TYBEE UPDATE

ELA - Students took their writing test today and I was pleased that many of them utilized the writing skills I taught them this year.  

Math - Students worked on Compass Learning and small groups worked with Mrs. Washington on reviewing the metric system.

Social Studies - Mrs. Whelchel continued her WWII leaders activity.


Tybee Update

Leaving

  • We will depart at 6:00am SHARP on Monday morning.  Arrive by 5:40am to make sure your child will be properly situated.  
  • Students should go to the bathroom before they arrive.  There is a bathroom on the bus, but it is preferred that this be used only in emergencies.
  • Students should eat breakfast BEFORE they arrive.
  • A snack will be provided during the bus trip.
Returning
  • We will return at APPROXIMATELY 3:00pm on Wednesday afternoon.
  • Make sure I have your current phone number so I can reach you in case we are late.  
  • I will be sending this information home today; it has my phone number on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment