Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 20-22, 2013

I apologize for the delay in updates; I had to leave work early on Wednesday and I was out on Thursday because my son had strep throat.

ELA - Students continued to work on their memoirs and on Friday, Mr. Zimbardo taught another grammar lesson.

Math - Mrs. Washington and I continued to work with students on the metric and customary systems of measurement.  Next week I will begin teaching about area and volume.

Social Studies - Students continued to work on their WWII projects and they are due next Friday, March 29th. Students will have class time to work; however, I highly advise that they do not do a project that requires a computer (PowerPoint, Prezi, iMovie, etc) because all of the school laptops are being used for MAP testing.  Students who choose these presentation formats must work on assembling their final product at home.  Lastly, students will have access to iPads and other book resources at school so they can do their research.

MAP testing begins next week and our first testing day is on Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment