Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday, March 8th

ELA - Students did their conjunctions and prepositional phrases assessment with Mr. Zimbardo.

Social Studies - Students took their WWII leaders assessment.

Science - Students continued to work on their constructive and destructive forces projects.

Tybee Update
I didn't get ANY medications today and I KNOW that at least a handful of my students have medications they either need to take daily or as needed.   On MONDAY I need your child's medication in its original packaging, with their name and dosing instructions on an index card, and in a plastic baggie.  I will be responsible for keeping and disseminating the medications at the necessary times.

Please be mindful of daylight savings time.  The bus will leave promptly at 6:00am and I am expecting all students and parents to check in with me so I can get a final count.  

Lastly, I talked to my students about behavior expectations.  I don't expect my students to have any issues and the trip should be a lot of fun.  Please check the blog daily for updates while we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment