Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday, March 21st

Please let me know if your child will be missing any days because you're leaving early for spring break.  I have a few assessments planned for Friday and I'll give them to your child early if necessary.

ELA -- Students worked on their projects.

Social Studies -- Students watched a short BrainPop video on the Holocaust and we did a review of the concepts they'll be tested on next week.  On Tuesday, March 28th I'll be giving a short-answer assessment.  There's a review page on this week's homework and I passed back the WWII organizer we completed at the beginning of the term.  Students are to use these two things to help study.

Math -- Mr. Withers did a review of volume.  The last part of the summative math assessment will be given next Thursday.  Between tomorrow and then I'll be continuing my algebra lessons.

Basketball at recess
 WWII Review

F.AVE teachers keep a watchful eye on ALL the students...




No comments:

Post a Comment