Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday, March 29th

Math -- Students took a pre-assessment quiz and I did a short review based on the results of that quiz.  Afterwards they took their Algebra assessment.  Tomorrow students will be given a math performance assessment.  


ELA -- Students worked on their projects.  Everything is due tomorrow.  I told students that I'll be in town to accept late projects during spring break; however, they will need to be accompanied with some sort of coffee gift.  ; ) (I'll be grading and planning all day next Monday if you need to drop any projects off)


Students also had Spanish, P.E., Math Mania, and Music today.  Several students brought in flowers and handmade cards and we (excluding me) sang "Lean on Me."  Ms. Massaquoi really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment