Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday, March 27th

ELA -- Students began a 4-day reader's theatre titled "The Battle of Normandy."  Each student has a part and will be graded on their speaking, listening, and viewing skills.  


Social Studies -- Students continued to review for tomorrow's WWII short-answer assessment.


Students also had time to work on their projects.  The final due date will be this Friday and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished products.


As some of your children have told you, Ms. Massaquoi's last day will be this Thursday and my class will be singing her a song.  My daughter (who is currently in the 6th grade) has very fond memories of Ms. Massaquoi and I'm sure that many of your children do as well.  A few other parents from my class have already sent in gifts and expressed their gratitude so feel free to do the same.  Lastly, she said it was okay to distribute her email to those who wanted to keep in touch after this week.  Please email me if you want it and I'll forward it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment