Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, August 19th

ELA - We had our makeup library visit and many students used their time wisely to find more sources for their informational essay.  Once we returned to class students continued researching their topics and more than half started and/or completed their outlines.  Here are the upcoming due dates for the informational essay:
Tuesday, August 20th -- Outline Due
Friday, August 23rd -- Rough Draft Due
Friday, August 30th -- Final Draft Due

Social Studies - We concluded our Bill of Rights Article analysis and students completed an IB reflection.

**A note about copies**
When I make copies I make just enough for the class and I expect students to be responsible enough to keep track of their school papers.  I'll post important documents on the blog so students can access and print them at home if they lose the copy I gave them in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment