Tuesday, February 7, 2017

T4W6

We are almost to the end of term 4, and we have a busy week.  The 5th grade Night of Expressions is THIS Thursday at 7:00pm.  I'll be giving students their room assignments so you will know where to go that night.  Also, the African dance/drumming group will be having their dress rehearsal on Tuesday.  At that time we'll go over the specifics about when to show up Thursday night and get into costume.
Math - We are finishing up module 4 this week and I will be assessing students on Thursday and Friday.
Math Homework

ELA - Students are working on their summative narratives this week.  On Monday they typed their rough drafts, and they will spend the next few days revising/editing their work.

Science - I'm going to reschedule the science assessment for after the break.  I want to fit in a few more hands-on activities and science inquires before I assess the students.

Social Studies - We are finishing learning about The Great Depression and the New Deal this week.  I will be assessing students this Friday.  Students should complete the study guide and continue studying with the quizlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment