Friday, August 1, 2014

Meet & Greet

Welcome to F.AVE's Meet and Greet!  

This is the class blog and I update it with notes, assignments, assessment dates, and upcoming school events.  I'll also include video attachments and links to assist students when they're studying at home.  I will update it most days by 4:00pm; however, during busy weeks, I may post an update of several days at once or do updates later in the evening.  I typically don't update it on Fridays and I'll occasionally create a pictures-only post so parents know about what we did for that day.

Please look at past updates so you know what to expect and let me know if you have any questions.
See you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to see a website like this to help with parent and teacher communication - thank you! Looking forward to the upcoming year.
    Karen Truitt (Tyler's Mom)

    ReplyDelete