Friday, December 19, 2014

Have a great break!

We've had an eventful week at F.AVE.  Our learning celebration was awesome and it was wonderful to see so many parents come and listen to students share what they've learned.  Today students took their Turn of the Century assessment and they continued to work on the preview inquiries.  Many students have already started to become familiar with WWI, the Roaring 20s, and 1920s economics.


Ms. McFaddin and I both want to say thank you so much for the very generous gifts we received today and at the UOI learning celebration.  It's been a productive year and we are looking forward to an engaging and challenging 2nd semester.  We hope you enjoy this break with your families and we will see you in the new year!

 I really enjoyed the personal gifts.  I can tell my students understand me.  : )

We even saw our unofficial flex team mascot, Nubs, this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment