Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Homework

Due to student performance on the last ELA and Math quizzes I'll be sending homework for tonight and it's due on Thursday.  I want to be able to start term 2 projects at the end of next week; however, I need to make sure that all students have a grasp of the material I've covered so far.  

The homework going home tonight and tomorrow will be due on Thursday.  I'll be conducting quizzes again on Friday to see if we can move on or if I need to reteach the concepts again. 

The homework will cover the following:
Ordering Decimals
Comparing Decimals
Adding & Subtracting Decimals
There, They're & Their
Perfect Verb Tenses

Students who have earned 4s will be exempted from the applicable homework.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment