Sunday, May 27, 2012

2 and 1....

This school year was amazing.  We were blessed to have a brand new school, a fabulous principal, great teachers, enthusiastic students, and dedicated parents.  I couldn't have made it through my first (real) year of teaching without all of those elements.  


Here are a few photos from the last two days of school.  I will be at the school for post-planning on Tuesday-Thursday.  Please feel free to contact me if you want to pick up any of your child's work.  Lastly, students and parents are more than welcome to contact and visit me in the upcoming years.  The 2011-12 Brainiacs will always hold a special place in my heart.


 Students helped to clean on the last day.... some helped me organize and some helped "dispose" of the opened snacks.


Lucky Auction winners at Twist watching me DJ

3:45pm --- The bell rings... summer vacation begins!

3:47pm... the kids are GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment