Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday, May 20th

Today we had our first F.AVE Finale rehearsal and I met with my homeroom to begin their Budget Simulation.  We worked on Exhibition in the afternoon and at the end of the day, we had additional song practice.  The students needed some additional help singing clearly and loudly.  Additionally, some were being silly during the rehearsal and Ms. McFaddin and I talked to them about the importance of the Moving Forward Ceremony. 

Homework:  Students should watch the Budget, Banking, and Taxes BrainPop videos before Friday.  They need to be able to discuss the important facts from each.  They should also continue working on their President Projects at home.  I saw many students reading the documents I provided so I know that many of them are already on track. 

Some students were able to show leadership by singing the IB song for students who never learned, or had forgotten the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment