Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The workshop I attended today was excellent and I'm looking forward to implementing what I learned within the classroom.  

Literary Cafe is tomorrow (11/20) and the program begins at 6:00pm in the multi-purpose room.  Students who are representing their classes will need to arrive at F.AVE no later than 5:45pm.  Following the multi-purpose room presentations, parents and students will move to the homerooms to hear the individual compositions.  The book fair will also be open in the media center 30 minutes before and 30 minutes following Literary Cafe.

On a final note, when I returned to F.AVE in the afternoon to pick up my son, I discovered that my homeroom students left the class a complete mess.  Students know my expectations about how they are to care for, and respect, our learning space.  There will be a consequence for them upon arrival tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment