Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This week so far...

Students have been working really hard on their Exhibition and individual projects.  Today students took their 1950s-1975 Social Studies assessment.  The last assessment for Social Studies will be their President Pages project.  I started talking about presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford on Monday.  On Tuesday I started discussing Carter and Ronald Reagan.  I'll continue discussing the rest of the presidents tomorrow and on Friday students will get the guidelines and supplies for their project.  

Next Friday (5/17) is our field day.  Please let me know if you can be a chaperone or donate water and/or snacks.  Also, please let me know if you can chaperone our Martin Luther King field trip next Wednesday, May 15th.  Thanks!

Renfroe Field Trip

Social Studies Assessment
 

No comments:

Post a Comment