Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update

I apologize for the delay in updates; things have been busy at F.AVE!


Math -- Students are completing classwork and homework that will help them review for Friday's Term 3 Math assessment


Writing/Social Studies -- Students will be completing their Roosevelt persuasive papers this week and they will be writing an analytical paper on the Battle of Little Bighorn.  The Social Studies Assessment will be this Friday (I am considering moving it to next Monday or Tuesday... I'll keep everyone posted if I do).


Reading -- Students are studying dramatic plays with Mr. Zimbardo (I'm teaching his students about persuasive writing).  Students are reading A Midsummer's Night Dream and they will watch the movie next week.


Science -- We are reviewing Magnetism and the assessment will be given on Friday.
Expressions on the Ave
-arrive by 5:45pm in the classroom on Thursday to line up.
-We are dressing in 80s Pop attire... I'm dressing as the Flashdance girl...
-If you don't have 80s attire for your child please just wear bright colors.  We are sitting up front so we have the perfect position for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment